Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photos

I have added a couple photos of what my foot looks like as of now. Still really swollen, which is understandable, but the bruise on the bottom of my foot is strange!

Things are still getting better, I can sort of walk without a crutch, but I don't really 'walk'. I more or less just walk on my heal. I am putting my foot in warm-to-hot water a few times a day to increase circulation, as well, stretching my toes as much as I can, all day long!

I was going to go to the gym - not to worry, no running or walking on the treadmill for me, but I was going to attempt the rower or the bike, just to get some cardio back in my life, as well as do some weights, but it just didn't happen today. Rob was looking for jobs and Hayley got a surprise call for a job, so she was off for an interview. Maybe tomorrow I will get Rob to drop me off, I was very excited about it today, and very disappointed when we didn't end up going.

My goal is to have given away the crutches by the time we go camping during the Victorian long weekend, in 2 weeks. I need to have a goal, and I think its a reasonable one! Bring on the hikes and marathons...... k, well maybe not a marathon, but a good run would be great!!

Still just a bit swollen!
The swelling at the top of my foot makes it a bit painful to bend while walking
And the bruise, interesteing

1 comment:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Well it does look better than what it did before!