Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All I want....

....is to make my own breakfast.

You see, I am the type of person that likes to eat breakfast right away in the morning. In fact, sometimes I wake up at like 5 o'clock in the morning hungry! Rob on the other hand, is not like that. And due to our living circumstances, and my broken foot, it makes it difficult for me to make my own breakfast, which means I have to wait for Rob. And in some circumstances, its almost noon before breakfast is started. Because we are still using our camping gear for meals, I can't just go and make toast. We, I should say, Rob, has to get the stove and the propane bottle out, then we can start cooking. Well, that is once everything else comes out of the trunk of the car or the refrigerated cooler outside. ALL of which making it difficult for me to do on my own.

The last couple of days have been a bit difficult as I feel bad asking Rob to practically have to dress me (exaggeration!) and I know he is getting annoyed. Most of today has been spent inside just of that fact as it is harder for both him and I, when I am outside. It doesn't help that I am homesick, and just want to be home, in my OWN bed. Plus I miss Sarah like MAD! Anyways... on the plus side, the injections are getting easier, and the swelling in my foot has gone down immensely.

I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow as well as another Xray which will hopefully show that things are getting better, and we can go to Melbourne.

But for now, I will do my best, and hopefully things will get easier...............

No comments: